A comprehensive course that covers everything from machines (rotary and coil), needles, solid fill, soft shading, crisp lines, pigments and trouble shooting.
8 Sections with 35 Lectures including 55 Videos!
Featuring the Xion-S
Private, students only Facebook group
Optional Completion Certificate
Most permament cosmetic courses are quite short (some are as little as 1-3 days) and only teach the very basics of fundament permanent cosmetic tattooing. Many new techs are left with their head spinning when they come across other techs work in forums and they don't understand the different needle types and techniques being referenced.
This course is designed to pull back the veil and introduce the student to fundamental and advanced techniques used by tattoo artists and how they can be used in permanent cosmetic tattooing.
You will learn:
- All about machines. From manual tools to rotaries and coils. The differences, the similarities, pros and cons and how to choose the right machine for you.
- All about needles. What is the difference between a #12 and 0.30? a bug bin or a long taper? Rounds, Liners, Magnums, Stacks, Curves and more
- Depth and Angle
- Speed and Power
- Techniques for crisp lines
- Techniques for solid fill
- Techniques for blending colors
- Techniques for shading and transitioning
- Techniques for layering
- Pigments: The difference between tattoo INK and pigment, how to choose a pigment line
- Putting it all together and how it will improve your permanent cosmetic work